Sunday 21 February 2016

EMPOWERING WOMEN INTO LEADERSHIP





So a few weeks ago I was invited back down to my university to be a guest speaker at the Hair Societies 'Empowering women into leadership' event to speak about my journey since leaving university and to discuss some of the things I’ve learnt along the way. I genuinely love opportunities like this, and it was such an honour to have been invited to be apart of it.


 Sharing stories and empowering women is something I’m very passionate about and its actually one of the main reasons I began blogging. I felt so blessed that I was able to inspire the women who were there simply by being honest with my experiences and the things Ive faced along the way. 

While I wasn’t expecting to get such an opportunity so quickly, it just goes to show that so much good can come from taking chances on yourself, putting yourself out there and believing in the change that you want to make, this is just the first of many, next stop TED!

Below are a few images from the talk...













Thanks for reading! 

And as always, Peace, Love & Positive Vibes

Chioma 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment