Monday 24 August 2015

An Introduction



Firstly, I'd just like to say a big thank you to all of you for visiting!

This blog and its creation has been something that I have been wanting to start for a little while now and my recent trip to Switzerland (which was such a beautiful and transformative experience) finally gave me the push I needed to start blogging.


Chiomacezeh will be a culmination of both fashion and lifestyle. Most importantly I will also be blogging and reviewing my finds that can help us lead more positive lives in our journey towards self actualisation  or once upon a time known as the “Glo up”.  

Its important that within this fast pace environment that we remember to take time to find out who we are and what we want. This space will be in celebration of that.

So stay tuned, enjoy and be sure to let me know your thoughts! 

Chioma

x









3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good and well writen. I know that there are many more amazing posts to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete