Tuesday 25 August 2015

Take Time




I've often been told that one of the hardest things in life is creating balance. In this day and age we're constantly being pushed to work hard and always stay focused on success if we want to achieve it. Whatever and however we decide to define it as.


While we’re on this path I've learnt that its just as important to take time, (hence the title of this post) to enjoy our individual journeys and to routinely reflect on what we want and where we are going (This goes for those who are just starting out and those who are a little closer to their goals btw!). In fact Tai Lopez created a podcast titled "Why you should take a thinking trip."
That I would definitely recommend listening to if you have the time! 

A recent opportunity to attend the Palace of CAUX’s ‘Initiatives of change’ conference in Switzerland provided me with the opportunity to stop and really think about what I wanted to achieve in life and assess the steps I would need to take in order to get there. 

Taking time, also means that you are able to to enjoy and appreciate your journey and it can help you identify new strategies and room for improvement.

There is no disputing the fact that we owe our future selves the success that can only be reached by working hard now, something that will only materialise if we learn how to work and think smart. 

So yes, work hard and achieve but also take time to enjoy. We are currently in the process of shaping our future lives.  Our twenties are such a special and unique time, no one wants to get to thirty and think, "I wished I enjoyed my twenties more."

Feel free to leave a comment, or questions I'd love to know your thoughts!

(Outfit details at the end of this post x )







---------------


Hat- H&M  | Leather Jacket- Topshop | Tshirt- H&M | Jeans- Topshop: Joni  | Lip colour-  “Diva” 


No comments:

Post a Comment