Tuesday 8 December 2015

THE RISE AND FALL ~ A VISUAL ARCHIVE

Inspired by my previous post I decided to create a “Visual Archive. ”
Pictures, reviews and links to material all below.. 

and If you've come here through my social media heres the link to my  interview with London Live, where my co-star and I Spoke about the play, what intermission means to us and the importance of using the theatre to inspire and create change within the lives of young people.

As always let me know your thoughts
and enjoy! 

@chiomacezeh
























Links to reviews here and here


2 comments:

  1. Love your layout and content
    Check my blog out just getting started
    www.minamonaeblog.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading,
      Loved your post on confidence and inspiration!

      Delete